Saturday, August 7, 2010

Burn in Hell, XXXXXXXX XX XXXXX

December 3 2009, XXXXX  shut off the power....

I have lived in this house for eleven years...On January X  200X, the house exchanged hands- the previous owner sold it to XXXXXX XXXXX.  I got one phone call from him (the other landlord must have given him my number)...he left me a message, saying that we should meet. I returned the call, leaving a message,etc.
About three weeks later, I was coming down the stairs and spied a man on the porch- I assumed it was XXXXXXX XXXX . He had  a young person with him. I stepped out on the porch to greet this man, but he abruptly swung his body to avoid making any face to face contact with me- it was obvious he didnt want to see me. This must be a handyman, I thought as I walked away.
So I never met the new owner. Years went by- the house was empty, except for me. No one else rented any of the rooms.
Someone buys a house, and never utilizes it at all? Never even visits the house? For four and a half years? Hmm.

XXXXXXX XX XXXX  works at the XXXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXXXX. He use to be listed as a Vice President, but lately it seems he is 'just' their main regional economist. He probably knows  US XXXXXXXX  Secretary XXX XXXXXXX...maybe he knows XXXX XXXXXXXX or even President Obama?

XXXXXXX XXXXX  commited criminal acts when he shut off my utilities...it is unlawful to shut off a tenants utilities except with notice, to do repairs. They cannot be shut off for nonpayment of rent, but I have always paid my rent anyway. He cut off the power on Dec.3, 2009, then turned it back on on March 3, 2010, then shut it off again on June 8, then he cut off the water and the gas on July 13 2010. I wrote him a small note around July 4, then I sent him a receipt certified letter on July 17th; I got the return receipt about ten days ago, so if this is all just a big mixup, he has had time to respond and he hasnt. XXXXX  is guilty guilty guilty. I am suffering....

No comments:

Post a Comment