Monday, August 9, 2010

XXXXX XXXX XXX sucks

The reader may wonder... why didn't I raise holy heck right after December 3, 2009? Why did I wait until about July 4th to complain to him about the utility shut-offs?

First, since so much time had already gone by under the new owner without me and him  ever having met in any way, I wanted to continue to maintain my low profile. I did this because my rent is extremely low, something like you'd expect to pay in a small town in the  the mid 1980's.....

...Second, despite the power outage after December 3, I managed to partly circumvent the owners aim. 'Nuff said.

XXXXX  has kept this 100 year- old house empty, except for yours truly. I think he is using it for an illegal tax write-off...He bought it through his corporation, Historic XXX , LLC. On the deed, it says the consideration was for $XX......hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment