Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Are you a pill popping tax cheat?

Well, I must amend this blog. I sent XXXXX a mild demand letter awhile back; apparently he has come to his senses- this morning the power was restored. I'm still waiting for the water, though. If the water comes back this week, then he isn't so evil after all, or maybe he became afraid of a serious lawsuit?

The water is back- the city unlocked the meter, yet failed to turn the switch, so I did that last night.
It looks like I won the struggle- still waiting for the gas meter to be unlocked, though.

I suppose XXXXX realized I wasnt going anywhere. He may have been afraid to formally evict me, since he broke the law with the shut-offs and whatnot.....he didnt want to explain to the judge why he bought a house and never visited it either or used it for any purpose, except maybe illegally listing it as a preserved historic home for a bizarre tax write off racket, lol

XXXX XXX XXX  may be a bigshot and a Fed XXXXXXX official, etc, but his record is tarnished- two traffic stops in a year and a half- he got tickets for driving without an Operators license, driving with an expired inspection sticker, and reckless driving.....for somone who supposedly has their act together enough to rise almost to the top of the heap to manage the nations economy, it looks like he is messed up on prescription pills or alcohol or something.

I'm just speculating about the pills and the tax evasion, so this isnt libel.

No comments:

Post a Comment