Friday, August 6, 2010

XXXXXXXX XXX XXXXXX X , are you trying to kill me?

This blog is about my struggle with my landlord, XXXXXXX XXX XXX X ...he is an economist and a 'landlord' in XXXXXXX XXXXXX. He has illegally shut off my utilities, even though I am current on the rent. His actions almost froze me to death in the winter, and they have almost roasted me this summer.  This is an ongoing struggle, I will never give up. He is evil.

When I ask if  XX XXXXXX  is trying to kill me, I mean that his actions, whether intentional or not, almost killed me, or at the very least almost caused me great bodily harm.  The electric power was cut on December 3, 2009, just as freezing temperatures were arriving. I had to scramble to survive, so in this sense he tried to kill me. It could have been an unconcious desire...He collects my rent checks, cashes them, yet still turns off the power box as winter begins...Maybe he isn't aware that freezing temperatures can be harmful to humans? Does he think I have a natrual layer of fur and blubber, like some wild animal, and I can survive in the cold? If he ordered the power cut on december 3, 2009, then he had to have known that his sadistic action put my life in immediate danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment